Answer: The selection of power cables should follow the following principles:
(1) The rated voltage of the cable should be greater than or equal to the rated voltage of the power supply system at the installation point;
(2) The continuous allowable current of the cable should be equal to or greater than the maximum continuous current of the power supply load;
(3) The cross-section of the wire core must meet the requirements of the stability of the power supply system when it is short-circuited;
(4) Check whether the voltage drop meets the requirements according to the length of the cable;
(5) The minimum short-circuit current at the end of the line should enable the protection device to operate reliably.
Answer: (1) Easy to install because it allows a small minimum bending radius and light weight;
(2) Not subject to line drop restrictions;
(3) Good thermal performance, high allowable working temperature and large transmission capacity;
(4) The cable accessories are simple and all are dry structure;
(5) Simple operation and maintenance, no oil leakage problem;
(6) The price is lower;
(7) High reliability and low failure rate;
(8) The manufacturing process is few, the process is simple, and the economic benefit is remarkable.